Food and Beverage Attendants
Located on Brisbane’s Northside, Kedron-Wavell is regarded as a leader in its industry. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence & community support. We require professional and enthusiastic individuals in our team to ensure the ultimate customer experience.
We are looking for flexible all-rounders to join our food and beverage team in a range of departments in Kedron-Wavell. If you are enthusiastic, professional, and enjoy going the extra mile for customers, we want to hear from you! Our club is fast-paced and always evolving so a positive attitude and a smile are a must!
We are also looking for highly skilled individuals with experience in Functions & Events to join our team in an F&B role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Have a professional & enthusiastic attitude
- Have a friendly and welcoming approach
- Hold superior customer service and communication skills
- Maintain great presentation standards
- Have previous food & beverage experience
- Barista experience (desirable)
- Functions and Events experience (desirable)
- Have flexible availability to include working, days, evenings, weekends, and public holidays
- Hold a valid RSA & RSG
- Bar and waiting experience – a bonus
In return, we offer a company uniform, free parking, attractive shifts, access to swim for free at the nearby pool and a great place to work.
To apply for this position, please download our application form here. Once completed, please email a copy of your application form, cover letter and CV to email@example.com.