Located in the heart of Chermside, Kedron-Wavell creates connections and opportunities for talented, passionate and inspired individuals who want to be a part of something great.
Our restaurant, The Kitchen, is seeking a Commis Chef to work in our fast paced a la carte alfresco dining experience known for its bold decor, quality food and exceptional service. Open from 10:00am to 9:00pm daily, our Kitchen is always open and welcoming.
What your day will include but is not limited to:
- Working in a specific section as allocated by your Chef De Partie
- Working with a small group of apprentices to develop their skill set
- Preparation of dishes for future services
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas and specials that demonstrate your creative flair
What’s needed to be successful in the role:
- Having genuine respect and passion for food
- Strong communication and time management skills
- A positive and welcoming attitude
- A qualification in commercial cookery
- Full availability over seven days and ability to workdays and nights
For the successful candidate we will provide you with the following:
- An above market salary
- Opportunity to progress in your role
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast paced and dynamic working environment
To apply for this position, please download our application form here. Once completed, please email a copy of your application form, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.