Due to the recent direction from Government, Kedron-Wavell Services Club is currently closed until further notice.
For our members please rest assured
- Your Rewards Points balances will remain as at 22nd March 2020
- Your tier level will remain as at 22nd March 2020
- Any money held for ticketed events, functions and CardIt accounts will be refunded in due course. If we have your email on file you will receive further information about these in a separate email.
- Kedron Kash vouchers and Kedron-Wavell gift cards that were due to expire during our closure will still be valid once the Club reopens
- Your membership details will remain in our system to reactivate once the Club reopens
We will continue to stay in touch with our members through our Facebook page. Please click here to “Like” our page if you haven’t done so already.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during this time and over the last 50 years. Over the last 5 decades the Club has been a part of the local Chermside and North Brisbane communities, providing a destination to enjoy with your friends and family, as well as helping out local sporting clubs, charities and schools. We are devastated that the entire community will be affected by our closure but support the Government’s decision.
On behalf of the Board, management and all our amazing staff, please stay safe and healthy. We look forward to welcoming you back to Kedron-Wavell Services Club soon.